Hello Hello! Another month has come to an end so it is time for another monthly recap. Overall I think February was a really good month! I felt amazing throughout the entire month even though I was very busy. Very pleased and grateful with everything I got to do.
1. New Bag – I have been wanting a new gym bag for ages! And I finally got my dream bag from Lululemon and I am absolutely in love. It was a bit pricy but totally worth it for me. I can say this bag changed my life haha
2. Basketball – I love watching basketball games and this month I got to watch a few games so I am very happy about that. It is always so much fun to watch games with my friends. Had a brilliant time.
3. London – I went to London with my boyfriend. I did an entire post dedicated to all our adventures, just click here. I had an amazing time and am so grateful for how fortunate we are.
4. Pull Up – One of my fitness goals for 2016 was to be able to do a pull up and I did one! I have to admit…it was just one. I tried to go for a second one but my arms gave up. But I am still really proud and happy! To be honest I never train my pull ups, I just lift Olympic weights, do body weight exercises and hope to be strong enough to do pull ups. However, I might start doing a bit of “pull up training” once a week. My new goal is to be able to do 3! I will let you know when smash that goal :)
5. Loughborough – After London, I went to Loughborough with my boyfriend for the rest for the week. Even though I didn’t do a post about it, we were up to quite a lot of thing. We went to a Strength and Conditioning Masterclass which was basically a workshop. It was mostly about Olympic Weightlifting which I which an area a love so I really enjoyed it! We also went for long walks, for a swim, we went to the gym – we did an Insanity class..remind me to never do that again! It was sooo hard! Overall I had an amazing time and am so grateful for the time we got to spend together.
6. Yoga – I have been really enjoying doing yoga this month and I have noticed a significant improvement since I first started. Even though I don’t even classify myself as been “good” at it, yoga has been helping me so much with my core strength and stability. Besides that, it a great way to workout but at the same time find calm and peace. I have been really inspired to continue my journey and I am looking forward to share it with you guys.
7. Read one book – I read a book! I am so happy I am reading more nowadays. I find it so calming. For me reading is almost like a form of meditation. This month’s book is by the 14th Dalai Lama and it’s called “How To See Yourself As You Really Are – A Practical Guide To Self-Knowledge”. I absolutely loved this book. I highly highly recommend it, even if you don’t know anything about Buddhism this is still an amazing book to read. In my opinion this is a must read if you are searching for true happiness and fulfilment.
That’s a wrap! This marks the end of another month. I hope you had an amazing month filled with love. I am very excited for March! As always feel free to share with me what you have been up to. Lots of love,